2008년 11월 16일 일요일

Blog #7 Another beginning


This week, I started to read a book named "Artemis Fowl: The Cube". Because I have read book number two and one of the series, I'm going to finish the third. It seems to be a very interesting and exciting book, as I consider now that my favorite genre is mysterious adventure. I personally LOOOOVE adventure. My second dream aside from being a doctor is actually traveling around the world, facing international cultures all around the continents and the seas.

Basically, I believe that the genre will definitely be identical with the other series. However, the title, "The Cube" sounds uncommon. It would definitely not be like the movie, "The Cube" because of the genre. According to the first few pages of the book, the Cube is actually like a computer, but advanced incredibly.

댓글 없음: