2008년 10월 25일 토요일

Blog #6 Finished, Tired


Book: 1984

Reading Amount: whole book

I really enjoyed reading this book. I realized the theme was actually supposed to be "unfair judgement", but I can also conclude that it can also be "love that cannot come true" because of the love that is mentioned in parts of the book. From unfair judgement, love did not come true.

The biggest part of the book that really created an impact was the setting of the story. Compared to other books, this is a really unique setting. From the setting of "1984 communist times", this book was able to create things that were out of the ordinary like the "telescreens". I liked the setting and all, because it reminded me of suffering.

댓글 2개:

익명 :

i like......

Ms. Lillo :

I'm glad you enjoyed the book. Try to be more specific in your posts. You have the start of some good ideas, but they are a bit vague right now.