2008년 9월 25일 목요일

Blog

The book so far is fairly well-organized, with Jules Verne actually calcuting the days where Fogg, the protagonist, travels from country to country. Fogg is presented as a positive character that mostly never gives up. He leaves London to accomplish his mission, after accepting his wager for 20000 currency from his fellow club memebers.
When I read this part of the book, I realized that Fogg was a person of great character. Jules Verne is really a man of great imagination. 80 days around the world it self is a great idea to be thought of. Because there were no airplanes existing at that time, people then had to think of traveling by rail and boats. I think traveling this far is just fairly impossible and I would just be too lazy to move out of Korea. I wouldn't be exciting at all because of boat fever.

댓글 없음: